Friday, October 13, 2017

Hermanas Around the Mission

Hermanas are a special thing - for me, because I get to hug them and love them and work with them.  We have beautiful Sisters in the Villahermosa Mission, beautiful outside, but beautiful inside full of the Spirit.  They are a part of the miracles that happen daily in the Mission through the inspiration of our loving Heavenly Father.  Here are some of the Hermanas in the Villahermosa Mission:



In the Mission Office for assignment changes: Hermanas Torres,
Gonzalez, Garza, Jarquin, Kennedy and Morales
At Zone Conference in Acayucan/Minatitlan Zone:
Hermanas Rodriguez, Gonzalez, Sanchez, Martinez
and Flores

Zone Conference: Hermanas Huber,
Kennedy and Perez
At a Zone Conference Hermanas Villareal and
Palomares with me and President

Missionaries love a selfie! When they get a hold of
my iPhone, we get selfies! Here with me are
Hermanas Rodriguez, Flores, Soto and Perez

Me and Hermana Castaneda

Zone Conference in Palenque with
Hermanas Niro and Perez
Villahermosa Hermanas with me: Hermanas Torres,
Morales, Ortega and Jarquin

Another selfie! Hermanas Soto, Flores, Perez,
Rodriguez and Jimenez
We were in Coatzacoalcos doing
Interviews and I always visit with the
missionaries that are waiting to see
President. As we were visiting, we heard
the call from the street of the "plátanos
fritos"!  We all jumped up and ran out to
the street and found the cart.

Hermana Martinez loves these! It was
my first time trying them from the cart
and they were delicious

Hermanas Sanchez, Gonzalez, Castenada,
Martinez and Huber with plátenos fritos

Hermanas Gonzalez, me, Martinez, Castenada
and Huber enjoying the plátenos!

2 comments:

  1. Me pueden pasar los correos del presidente y la hermana haws

    ReplyDelete
  2. me pueden pasar el correo del presidente haws y la hermana xfas
    y tambien si pueden los antiguos del presidente morales xfas

    ReplyDelete